Thursday, September 25, 2008

The question of the day is....

Q. What is it like living in a house with four little very girly girls?


A. Even the toy puppy gets a make-over every now and again.




Today, after school I was doing some baking and looked over the counter to find Emily "doing the puppies hair for him". "Doesn't he just look adorable?" I smiled and said "Most definetly." But more adorable to me than the puppy is that cute little girl of ours. I seriously love having girls.

4 comments:

missy said...

That's really funny! I remember doing that same thing to my real dog, Ashley growing up. She was a Yorkie, so her hair was perfect for bows and pigtails. Love the pics!

Jess said...

Oh my goodness its the Aldridge's! I was looking at Ashely Bowden's blog and saw your blog on the side. It has been so long...I can't believe you have four kids!! Katie and Emmy are so grown up...it makes me so sad!! Hope your family is doing well!

Jessica Bassett

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Ha ha that is soooo cute!!!

Love it :) I did stuff like that when I was little too :)

Making things look cuter is always fun :)

Jessica said...

Nicole, it's taken me awhile to get a hang of this "blogging," but I have really enjoyed looking at your pics & reading about your family. We look forward to someday when we can see you guys again! I hope all is well for you. You have beautiful girls!