Last Saturday Katie turned eight and was baptized. It was a beautiful day. Almost all of our family was there and we really missed the few that weren't. The whole program was family members and I know that really meant a lot to Katie as well as to us. The Spirit was so close to our hearts and it was really hard not to cry through everything but I had to try and keep it together because Katie kept asking me why I was crying. We're so proud of our little Katie for all of the decisions she's made in her life to bring her to this point. She is such a great example to her sisters as well as us. We love her so much and are so grateful she's a part of our family.
A few weeks before her baptism we took her up to the temple to take her pictures in her dress. It was so fun! These are a few of our favorites.




And these were taken on Saturday.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Katie's Baptism
Posted by The Aldridge Family at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
congrats! thats so exciting! :)
there is no way that katie can be 8! oh i love your family!!
We are so happy for Katie! Being in Primary now, attending Baptisms is one of my favorite things! The Spirit is so sweet and so strong at Baptisms. I am always overwhelmed with the feelings of love that Heavenly Father has for His children. I'm so sorry and so sad we weren't able to attend Katie's. The family picture made us a little homesick for everyone and it made us REALLY excited to come visit. We love you so much and can't wait to see you all and hug those 4 cuties of yours!
We're on day 4 of DHA. No changes yet, we're still praying for a miracle.
Post a Comment