I'm so excited! On Wednesday I took my first piano lesson. I've been self-taught for years and have never gotten very far. So it's been something that I've been wanting to do forever and I'm so happy that now I can. I love every part of being a stay at home mom but lately I've wanted to do a little something for me, something for my progression. And this seemed like the perfect fit. My amazingly talented sister-in-law Natty is teaching me and that just doubles the perfectness. I really love that we're going to be able to spend this time together. So, thank you Brandon for watching the girls during my lesson and thank you Natty for teaching me your talent.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is awesome!!! I need to get back into them too- havn't been in lessons since I was 8 HA HA and I tried to self teach myself again last year but got to busy. :S
Post a Comment