Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Official! We're having a...

Boy!!! A few weeks ago during my routine check-up my doctor was dying to know what we're having and asked if she could take a quick peak. She got a realy good shot but wouldn't say for 100%. However, during my ultrasound our little guy wasn't shy at all and now we know for sure. I think I'm still a little shocked. And for some really weird reason I can't think of a name. You would think we'd have one already picked out but we don't. Good thing we still have some time.

3 comments:

Natierae said...

WAHOOO!!!!!

How wonderful for you guys. I totally got goose bumps!

Jessica said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys! :)

Tierra said...

Oh yea!!!!! I'm so happy for you! You are not going to know what to do! Just kidding.
I had the hardest time finding a boy name too. What kind of names are you looking at?
You can always do Brandon Jr;-)