Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Our sweet little girl turned 7 years old today. I'm in awe that that much time has gone by so quickly. At this age Katie loves everything girly. She loves to put on her lip gloss and bracelets, play on the monkey bars, and hula hoop. She's learning to play the piano and is really picking it up pretty quickly. She's so fun to be around. Katie is truly one of the most thoughtful and caring people I know, she almost always puts others needs first. We are so blessed to have her in our family. Katie we love you, Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!!!

2 comments:

missy said...

We hope you had a good birthday Katie. You are looking so grown up and beautiful. We can't wait to see you in 4 WEEKS! We love you!

Stephy said...

Nicole,
I just miss seeing you at church and visiting with you. We need to have a park day soon.
You have the cutest bunch of girls. It reminds me of my three sisters and I. We are all very close as I'm sure that your girls will be.Girls are so much fun! Tell all your girls 'hi' from me.
Love, Stephanie