Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Natalie this is for you.

How long have you and your significant other been together?
We've been married for 8 years. And we've been together not much more than that. Our first date was in August of 1999. And Brandon pretty much proposed the next day by saying I'm thinking about December. I was stunned but we both knew it was right. To our defense we had been friends for over a year.

Who eats more?
Brandon

Who said "I love you" first?
We don't know. It sounds awful to say but neither of us can remember.

Who is taller?
Brandon.

Who sings better?
Brandon sings better, but I sing more (off key and out of tune - I love it).

Who is smarter?
We each have our thing.

Who does the laundry?
I would love to say that every Wednesday I wash all the clothes, iron them and put them away but that never happens. We have four little girls and our oldest is 6! I never get the laundry done and there are days if Brandon wants clean clothes for work he has to wash some. Then he winds up washing ALL the dirty clothes. He's such a trooper.

Who does the dishes?
It's 50/50. It depends on who wants to tend the kids or wash the dishes.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me because it's closest to the door so I can get the kids at night.

Who pays the bills?
Me and I don't like it. It's the ickiest job ever.

Who mows the lawn?
Brandon.

Who cooks dinner?
Me.

Who drives when you are together?
Brandon. I'm good driver but I always get lost. For years, no kidding, I only knew where Babies R Us and Costco was. I even got lost going home from work one day. So lame.

Who is more stubborn?
We mutually share that title depending on the subject.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
I'm so lucky. It's Brandon all the way.

Who kissed who first?
It was mutual and it was magical. We both remember every detail.

Who proposed?
Brandon. It was perfect.

Who is more sensitive?
Me all the way.

Who has more friends?
Neither. We both have old ones that we keep in touch with and new ones we love to hang out with.

Who has more siblings?
Brandon. I'm an only child.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

How fun. Thanks for letting me learn a bit more about you!

Loren said...

Hey there - so glad you found our blog - maybe we can keep in touch this way. Sad that we aren't in the same ward anymore - it keeps happening to us!! Hope you don't mind if i add blog to our friends and family.

I loved reading your answers and learning more about you. Keep in touch.
Lisa

THE HAGES said...

HI Nicole, You can add my blog if I can add yours. I this whole blog thing because we can all keep in touch. Good luck in the new ward! -Heidi