Last night we took the girls to go see Disney's Princess Wishes on Ice. It was one of the most fun nights we have had together. It was so fun to see the girls faces as they saw their favorite characters dance and skate on the ice. I even loved it myself. The skaters were so talented and their costumes were beautiful. Mom and Dad Aldridge were able to come with us and having them there with us to share in the memory of the night made it a perfect night. When we first told the girls that Nana and Papa were coming too somehow Emmy thought that meant that Papa would be skating with the Princesses. I'm not sure where that thought came from but she was so in awe with everything going on she didn't seem to miss seeing him skate on the ice. The finale left the girls speechless as Tinker Bell was raised up in a carriage and fireworks went off around her. And the car ride home was filled with giggles as we talked about Arora being kissed by Prince Philip and Cinderella dancing with Prince Charming. I hope the memory of the night never fades.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How fun was that! I can't wait for Caelan to be old enough to go to something like that. I'm sure she would love it now but probably wouldn't sit still. It's so fun for parents to see their kids so happy.
So cute, It's too bad my boys arent' into princesses. I would have loved to see that show. Glad you had such a good time!
NICOLE!!!! I love that you have a blog. Oh my goodness your girls are breathtaking. I cant believe how big Katie is. Olivia looks so much like Emmy. I love blogs- they are so much fun.
Well, I found you! As I was blog hopping i stumbled across you blog and it is totally cute! Nicole, I have not seen you in forever. I hope all is well. Oh and your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment