Tuesday, February 5, 2008

She melts my heart

I know my last entry was how sweet our kids comments were on a family night we had but I just have to share what Katie said today. We were in the car in between errands when Katie asked if rich meant you had more money than you needed. I said yes. She then asked if poor meant you didn't have enough. I again said yes. She then said that she wished every rich person would find a poor person and give them all they needed to not be poor any more and that would make everyone perfect. Life through the eyes of a child is beautiful. I look forward to the day when the Savior comes and makes her beautiful wish come true.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl. If everyone thought like her huh? Life would be a better place.