It's so hard for us to believe that six months have gone by. Maddie is such a good and fun baby. We love having her with us as part of our family. Since she was 4 months old she has really wanted to eat. She would watch every bite of food go from the plate to my mouth. We held her off till 6 months and now her time is here. She loves it! Yesterday she even giggled when I put her in the highchair and she saw her food coming. It's so cute. She's just like Katie.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I can't believe Maddie is 6 months either. It seems like I was just visiting you to meet her the first time! Wow. disney princesses on ice sounds like it was fun... oh, to have a little girl...
Yes! You can put a link to us if you want, and I will be doing the same if its okay with you! We do have the same background! Guess we must have similar taste. I have been tempted to change it because Ive had it for a while and I think I might be ready for something new, but I can't bring myself to take the time to do it. I think we will be joining the fish club also, Justin want fish for his birthday next week. We sure miss you guys! We should get together sometime!
Post a Comment