Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Maddie is 7 months old


Here are a couple of pictures on Maddie's 7 month birthday. We can't believe how quickly this 7 months has gone by. Our little Maddie is still super fun and smiley. She can roll around to get to whatever toy she wants and sits very well on her own. She's not really crawling yet but does a very cute imitation of an army crawl and of course brings great joy to all of us. Her sisters still love holding her even though she now weighs over 19 lbs!!! As fun as it is to see her doing new things I'm sad to see the baby days go by so quickly. I love holding her and rocking her when she wakes at night. Actually that's the one hard thing about her. She doesn't sleep on a regular pattern. It's very random. Some nights she'll sleep 12 hours straight and then the next night she'll only sleep 6 and wake every 3 after that. I love rocking her and cuddling her so much at night maybe it's her way of giving me that alone time with her. I guess it doesn't really matter what the reason is we love her so much we'd do anything for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 7 months now. We have that same onsie. I love it.

. said...

she is totally adorable!!! I love those cheeks. It is so fun when they start doing things like army crawling!

Loren said...

Wow - that has gone fast. we are looking forward to having a newborn again - there is just something special about a brand new baby!! She is so cute and so happy!

missy said...

I know it's been almost a month since you posted this... I'm a little behind on my blogging. I can't believe Maddie is 7 months... and Max is 5. I was talking to a friend the other day who said "As a mother, the days are long, but the years are fast." This is so true. How do we get the most out of the days with our precious little ones without rushing through them and trying to prepare for the next!?