Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mommy I have a big owie...

Olivia came up to me while I was making lunch today and told me she had a "weally big owie." I bent down and asked what was hurting. She replied, "My feelings... Emmy yellded at me weally loud and hurt my feelings." As I was trying very hard not to laugh I asked her where the owie was and she pointed to her mouth. I gave her a big kiss and that seemed to be enough to make her "weally big owie" go away. Kids are too cute!!!

4 comments:

Natierae said...

I love it. I wish I could just record everything my kids say. Sometimes they say the funniest things. Your new pictures are awesome. I cant believe how big everyone is getting

Loren said...

that is great - i love it!

Tiffani said...

that is precious, kids sure do say the darndest things.

missy said...

Man, what cute neices I have! This adorable story got me really excited for the day that Tan and Max can actually communicate. It will be so fun to see what they want to say to eachother!