Saturday, April 26, 2008

Livy Lou Kangaroo Is Three!!!

It's so hard to believe Olivia is 3 years old. We love our spunky little girl so much. She has hugs and smiles that melt me like butter. And I love those big eyes. At three Livy's favorite things to do are sing ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ride her bike in the backyard, and go down the big, twisty slide at the park. We love the spice she brings to our family and her sweet and tender cuddles. Happy Birthday Olivia. We love you so much!!!

5 comments:

Family Aldridge said...

Happy Happy Birthday Olivia!
Cute pictures Nicole! Peg

Natierae said...

I cant believe she is that old. You just had her. She is absolutely adorable. Happy Birthday Olivia!!

missy said...

Happy B-Day Livy! I can't believe you're three! We love you and miss you!

Cathi said...

you have such a beautiful family! We miss you in our ward! I love catching up on your goings-on!

Loren said...

It is crazy to think our babies are 3! I think that is how i met you, in the mother's lounge at church. Even more difficult to believe that i am about to have another baby. Happy Birthday Olivia!