I know, I know. Just when you think you've heard enough or seen enough pictures of Maddie. I post more. I really can't help it. It's been a fun road to where we are. We've had lot's of fun firsts like rolling over, sitting up, eating, and now waving "Hi". She's a doll...just like her older sisters. We're really blessed!!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Maddie's Journey to 8 months
Posted by The Aldridge Family at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My wonderful Daughter, Son and Angels. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. It is so wonderful to be able to enjoy your thoughts and pictures on this wonderful blog. You are truly blessings in my life that can not be mesured. I love you....Mom aka Amma
Nice work! I need to add music to my blog, so really you are ahead of me! I enjoyed chatting too! We should get the girls together sometime!
Post a Comment